Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas Angel swap

Christmas postcard
Christmas decoration
Candle mat and framed stitchery
Applique wall hanging
Sewing supplies, Christmas tag, starter kit, something to nibble
Christmas sack
Oh wow, I have been so spoilt!  These are all the gorgeous gifts given to my by Lynne for the Christmas Angel swap.  I love them all and they are exactly to my taste.  She even gave me a Marg Low kit which I can't wait to make.  Thank you Lynne for your generous and wonderful gifts and thank you Karen from Mrs Martin's Quilt shop for organising such a wonderful swap.  Can you tell I am excited about my gifts? 
Below is what I made for Lynne:
Christmas postcard, tag and decoration
Framed stitchery
Applique wall hanging
Candle mat
Sewing supplies
Starter kit and something to nibble
Christmas stocking
Although at times it has been somewhat daunting sewing for someone else, it has also been lots of fun and Lynne and I had a giggle that we were on the same wave length for some of the gifts.  Whew, sorry for the picture heavy post but I thought such lovely makings deserved their own photos.  Right, I'm off to enjoy some of those chocolates with a cup of tea and then find homes for my beautiful new goodies, Wendy xx

21 comments:

  1. Ooh lots of lovely gifts exchanged between you and Lynne.
    Love the vintage post card and your pretty candle mats. The stocking you made looks perfect.

    Enjoy your tea and chocolates and finding new homes for your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely gifts. Have fun finding lovely spots for them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts given and received. I love the way you cut the heart fabric for your star, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These swaps are soo much fun! You have made & received some lovely goodies!
    I feel like a kid again each morning when I have one of mine to open!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow oh wow - what beautiful gifts you have both received and made. Extra special that your tastes seem so similar. Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you and lynne have exchanged amazing gifts! They are all gorgeous.
    enjoy finding lovely places for them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic goodies both of you sent.... very special ones ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a lovely lot of gifts..must have been exciting to open them

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much gorgeousness Wendy. You both were awesome Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are really spoilt. What a lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Wendy both lot of gifts to and from are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely gifts that you both exchanged!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Lovely Swap ...Love your Stocking you made
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful gifts !!! you spoil each other !!!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! These goodies are all amazing Wendy. You and Lynne have both put a huge amount of time, effort and love into your Christmas gifts to each other, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the gifts you received and the gifts you sent!!! Lucky ladies!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful gifts both given and received ,lucky you and your partner.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely goodies given and shared. I have enjoyed looking at all your handiwork. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like a fun swap Wendy and your goodies that you made and received look beautiful. Enjoy your new gifts. Happy week to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic handmade gifts - both sent and received!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!